A Few Updates
14 Days into the campaign, and we’ve made a significant dent. Still, quite a long ways to go, but I have faith.
I know alot of you like to wait to the very last minute to back kickstarters (Hell, I do it myself) but with 17 days left to go on the LFG & The Fork of Truth Campaign, I humbly request that you head on over there today to pick up a copy of the game. It may seem like a big number, but with each person on board, we get closer to our goal
We’re putting everything we have into this project and we need your help.
While we’re here, a few of the recent updates that have been made:
- The game will be completely DRM free. You buy it, you decide what to do with it.
- Characters from Ctrl+Alt+Del, Something Positive and other popular webcomics will now be available in game as companions.
- A bunch of new levels were added, please do check them out.
- A Fwoosh lighter. Whhaaaaat?
- The game will be available on Linux from launch.
Again, none of this happens without you.
Oh! And did I forget to mention that the forums were back?
-Because I Can.